Life's A Breeze

I love summers!
Even though our summers here in the desert are pretty darn hot, we find ways to enjoy them! We find ways to keep cool...the pool, lots of icy cold drinks, ice cream, and air conditioned homes! I have to say I'm a little sad our summer is almost coming to an end, and all I've done so far is work very long hours. I'm not complaining...I'm very lucky to have a job, but not a real life at the moment.
I made this card for Splitcoasterstampers' Clean & Simple challenge CAS80. We were to use stampingout's sketch Bug Me! Great card and sketch Emily!
I used SU!'s Life's A Breeze stamp set. I colored the watermelons using SU!'s watercolor pencils and then used a blender.

inside of card...
Now, I'm craving a cold sweet juicy slice of watermelon...yum!!!

Comments

Popular Posts