'Twas the night before Christmas...

Last year my friend Karen taught me how to make this Christmas tree out of a tomato trellis and garland! Yes, that's right a tomato trellis!!! Thank you Karen.
This year I made a smaller version for our bedroom. In the 20 years DH and I've been married, we have collected a lot of precious Christmas ornaments. I can easily name who gave us each ornament or where we acquired them from.
Living in the Arizona desert, you really don't need a fireplace. So to hang our stockings we improvise! Tom's is hanging on the left and mine's on the right. Oliver & Phoebe's is in the middle. Ollie & Phibbs are our adored and very spoiled Kitties.
My collection of stuffed snowmen. It is a big surprise to us that our Kitties haven't played with them this year. Last year, the poor snowmen were toys for our "babies"! I was constantly picking them off the floor.
My collection of Nutcrackers. This collection started a couple of years ago, when my father-in-law gave me my very first Nutcracker. So it has become a tradition that every Christmas I know for sure I will be getting one. I can't wait for Christmas!!!

Comments

Ann said…
A tomato trellis? I love it! :D

I see you collect snowmen, too. Maybe I'll have to send you one...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Popular Posts