No Time for Stamping...

I have been a "Social Butterfly" since last Saturday... Stamping get-together, Red Hat Event, Office Party, Bunco Night, birthday party, and Company Party...and in-between: Christmas Cookie Exchange, Secret Santa, shopping, wrapping, mailing, working, carpooling, delivering... This season has been so busy!!! In the past I have always been very organized...What happened to me this year?
At this time I am finishing laundry and packing for a trip to Minneapolis to spend Christmas with Hubbie's family...I hope I can finish their calendars tonight...This has never happened to me before...I am a little stressed to say the least...
I am grateful that DH is now retired and does most of the chores around the house, and has helped me with Christmas shopping,...Thank you Sweetheart!

Comments

Popular Posts