Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rooster Party August 28. 2009

Who is the biggest rooster obsessed fan? Me!!! I'm just so sadden that I missed this Rooster Blog Party hosted by Bella Vista!
I know it's late, but couldn't resist sharing one of my most prized possessions...my rooster prints! I found these set of prints at a store going out of business, and that's when I had the greatest creative idea of framing them. I bought the frames at another craft store...now out of business...and voila...my rooster prints!
I can't wait for the next Rooster Blog Party so I can share some of my precious roosters!
Pssst...my nephew Anthony once counted up to 160+ roosters in my kitchen...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Oliva, I added your name to the link list on my sidebar. I am so sorry you missed the party also. Your rooster prints are soooo lovely!!

    It is wonderful to meet you and you must join us the next time.

    Barb :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olivia,

    So sorry I am late arriving. Still working my way through the parties. I do not want to miss anyone!

    Great rooster prints! Wow! 160+ - now that is a LOT of roosters!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliva, I'm very late arriving for your party. So glad to be here though. The rooster prints are wonderful. I want to see your other roosters, all the ones in your kitchen! Hope you share them with us.
    Hope to see you at my place sometime.
    hyacinthforthesoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO