Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kindness

For today's Inspirational Card Sketches challenge, ICS49, I used my newly acquired stamp set called Vintage Vogue by Stampin' Up! Hopefully I won't bore you...since you might get to see more creations with this same stamp set...
Along with this sketch challenge I used Splitcoasters Tuesday's color challenge, CC253 Pretty Chocolate Razzleberries. The following colors must be used in the card:
Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Razzleberry & a neutral color.
Ooops! I just noticed the pink rhinestones are a little askew!!!

8 comments:

  1. absolutely lovely! so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your pretty card posts -- such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oliva,
    that is so pretty and I love that message!!!!
    That is some really great work!!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! LOVE the vintage feel and the amazing stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty I love your muted coours and flower, thanks for playing at ics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So elegant, and the colours are stunning! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card and love the colours you have used. Many thanks for playing along with ICS this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO