Set of Thank You Cards

I needed to make a set of quick thank you cards for my co-workers. For Administrative Assistant's Day, my Department presented me with flowers and a fish (Betta) now appropriately named "Bubba". I was really moved. Bubba adds a tranquil environment to my very hectic work area!!!
I heat embossed the stamped image with White Embossing Powder onto Bermuda Bay card stock. The stamp is from Stampin' Up's! set Very Thankful.

I also punched the edge using my newly acquired Eyelet Border punch.
I've been adding a white piece of writing paper inside my cards for messages. I love how the white peeks from under the eyelet border...

Comments

Mimi said…
Oh my , these are amazing too!!!
Love the embossing and the eyelet edge!!!Oliva these are sooo pretty!!!
Very good job!!!
I love Beta fish, how lucky you are and what a great addition to your desk area!!!!
Have fun with it!!!
Love the name too!!!
hugs,
jamie
Karen said…
The next time you see CeeKay or Marty - ask them about our peacock adventure last week!!!! LOL!
These are beautiful cards!!!

Popular Posts