Vintage Sympathy

I made this card for our co-worker, Carolyn. On Tuesday morning her son Donny lost his battle with cancer.
What the heart has once owned
and had, it shall never lose.
-Henry Ward Beecher
The card measures 8.5" x 5.5"...my first in this size. Unfortunately, I did not think of taking pictures of the inside of the card...I added extra pages for writing.
I was inspired to create this card by using the colors of the ribbon.

stamp set: SU! Vintage Vogue
card stock: Chocolate Chip, Confetti White, Buckaroo Blue
ink: Buckaroo Blue
accessories: small half pearls from SU!'s Pretties Kit, corner punch, Martha Stewart ribbon-Calico Cloud-Walnut

Comments

katou said…
Sublime , Yes your card is definitly so sublime.Can I take some inspiration of it?
Hugs.
Katou
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful card very nice, the flowers look so vintage reliefs and exquisite, congratulations, Chany
Mimi said…
Hi Oliva,
First off sorry to your co worker, how terrible to lose your child, no matter what age.
The card you made was very beautiful, I love it!!!!
We may ask you if you can make food cards, like sandwiches, salads, etc, if you do not mind!!!
Have a great week end
hugs,
jamie
Tonje said…
First of all, my thoughts go out to Carolyn who lost her son. That is so sad.

Your card is very beautiful, wonderful colors you used and very elegant.

Popular Posts