Christmas Ornament Exchange

Marsha at Sassy Mini Dolls hosted a Christmas Ornament Exchange blog party and today is the big reveal.
My partner happens to be Olivia from Simply Sunshine & Daisy's.
I've had the great pleasure to get to know Olivia. She's a delightful young woman, and I love reading her daily blog entries!

I received this adorable snowman Christmas tree ornament from her. It reminds me of a court jester!
Olivia also included a package of hot cocoa, a stamp with my initial "O" which I promptly stuck unto my "O" bag, and glittery blingy stars that a I can use for my crafts.

Thank you Olivia!

And guess what? She was my swap partner, and you can visit ther blog to see what I sent her.

Thank you Marsha for hosting a fun swap and getting us into the spirit of giving!

Comments

What a darling little snowman -- I love Christmas ornaments!
Diane said…
Awwww, cute, cute, cute Ü
Sherry said…
Cute little ornament! Snowmen always bring a smile. Merry Christmas
Debbie said…
I'm really enjoying looking at all the peoples blogs, that were involved in the exchange and seeing what Ornaments they sent and received.
Unknown said…
He jumped out at me the moment I saw him and I was so excited to buy him and send him off!

Popular Posts