Recipe Swap

I'm participating in Courtney's Chicken Dinner Recipe Swap (aka StampinMama86 over at Splitcoast).
A co-worker shared this recipe with me. I overheard her giving her college son directions on how to make this, and I asked her for her recipe of Italian Spicy Chicken Pasta. It's not spicy at all unless you choose to use spicy Rotel tomatoes & chilies.

Spicy Italian Chicken Pasta
2-3 cups cooked shredded chicken (I use Costco Rotisserie chicken)
8 oz. Velveeta Cheese (or more)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel tomatoes & green chilies
1 package cooked Fettuccine (or your choice)
Parmesan Cheese

Mix Rotel tomatoes, cream of chicken soup & Velveeta cheese. Heat until cheese is melted. Add chicken & stir. Remove from heat when well heated through. Serve over your favorite hot cooked pasta, and sprinkle with Parmessan cheese. Enjoy!

Comments

Nancy Jo said…
Oliva,
Boy that does sound good.
love all your artwork, the cigar box is really cute, well it all is. You are really good at this kind of thing. Wish you lived nearby so you could teach me a few tricks.
Nancy Jo

Popular Posts