Framed

Last Sunday I attended Vivian's SU! Make & Take. For this month's class we didn't stamp, we made a frame featuring our last name. We also had the choice of the word "FAMILY". For my frame I chose our last name OHLSON.

We punched flowers, birds and borders...used the Big Shot to cut our letters, and the hearts. I learned to use this marvelous new tool called a Japanese Screw to punch holes for the brads...amazing tool!!! You can use it to punch holes anytime! I want one!

I made one for my Mom, but hers says FAMILY.
This could be my Christmas gift to family and close friends...I better start working on it!

Comments

How neat! I love this idea.
katou said…
This is a so nice idea and a so beautiful gift.
I love the paper you used to do it.
Thanks for your visit on my blog..
Tracie said…
I love this idea. I think Clary would be quite easy for me to do. You have inspired me.

Popular Posts