Peach Parfait & Pool Party

I had a wonderful Sunday playing in my craft room!  I made these 2 cards for today's Featured Stamper challenge.  I chose this card by Dawn.  The technique is called embossing resist
I ended up making 2 cards using the same technique.

This card was my first try, and you can see all of my...hmm...mistakes...!!!  The background color is called Pool Party by Stampin' Up!  Isn't that a cool name?  I had been saving the velvet ribbon for a long time, and finally had an opportunity to use it.
Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oliva...I just received the pkg you sent for the Bloggerette Secret Sister Swap...thank you so much for all the goodies...beginning with the chocolates for me and the treats for BEAR!!! not to mention the lovely cards, clear stamps and other Halloween treats!!! I know we will be good blogger friends...looking forward to doing more swaps with you as well :D
stop by my blog and leave me a comment for my giveaway...
take care
BIG BEAR HUGS xxxxx
~victoria~

Popular Posts