Winter Thyme

I hope you all had a wonderful St. Valentine's Day!  Hubby was so sweet and had flowers delivered to me at work!  Gorgeous bouquet!

For the last couple of days I have been receiving "happy mail/packages" from several swaps I participated in.


I received this adorable and whimsical stick pin holder and altered stick pins from the talented Fran at The Bagg Lady.  Fran is one very artistic and creative lady.  I love her artwork!  We both participated in a winter stick pin swap hosted by Tee at The Altered Paper.
Thank you Fran...I love it!

This set of 12 Christmas cards are for the monthly Christmas Card Challenge 2012 over at SplitCoastStampers.  This is my set for the month of February.  For some reason this year I can't get enough of snowflakes!

Comments

Oh those snowflake card are beautiful!

Popular Posts