Spring Spoolie Swap

I had a wonderful time participating in Sarah's from Hope in Every Season Spring Spoolie Swap 2014.
 I received this adorable pink bunny spoolie from Sarah.  
 ...and wouldn't you know it!  He was caught in the vegetable garden tasting some sweet carrots!
 Along with the spoolie, Sarah included some extra goodies!
 I placed the pink bunny in my Easter vignette on the dining room buffet hutch.



 Sarah knows I like crochet doilies and included one with pink flowers.
Sarah also sent me a monogrammed hankie and an Easter card! 
Thank you Sarah!
I am so happy I joined this fun swap party.

Here's a sneak peak at the spoolie I made for my partner Audra from Simply Audra Marie.

Comments

Beverly said…
Happy Pink Saturday, Olivia. I am so glad you joined us this weekend, and I thank you for making Pink Saturday special.

I love the spoolies all of you made. They are so creative and pretty. Your dining room display is beautiful.

Popular Posts