Easter Chick Card & Pocket Letter

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Day!

For the last two weeks, I have made the time to work in my craftroom and finish up some swaps and make a couple of cards as well.
At the beginning of last week, I realized I had not made Easter cards to mail out to family and dear friends...so of course, at the last minute I made about 10 and tried to get to the Post Office as soon as I could.  I have a feeling that these cards did not get to their destination on time.  I tried!!!
Here is the Easter Chick card I made for this year's Easter using Stampin' Up's A Good Egg stamp set.  I've had this set for a couple of years, and finally used it!!!  I think the little baby chick is so cute!
 Just a sneak peek at the inside of the card...

First let me apologize for the very blurry picture :-(
I made this Easter Pocket Letter for Tammi (my PL swap partner); which she has now received.
The fun part of creating this PL was that I was able to use bits and pieces of past year's Easters.
 This is the back of the PL filled with goodies for Tammi.  Hopefully, she'll be able to use them in one of her future PLs.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Thank you for the cute Easter card! I always LOVE your cards! I'm sure your PL swap partner will LOVE the one you made for her! When are you coming back to MN?
warmly,
deb
Conniecrafter said…
I only manage one easter card this year and it went to my daughter and her hubby! Your chic is just too cute cracking out of the egg :) Great Pockets full of goodies, I am sure she was very pleased with it!

Popular Posts