Lucky Day

Happy St. Patty's Day!
Last Saturday, our Church had a Rummage Sale and I found this small dish with this fabulous quote for a dollar!

I received this very green St. Patrick's Day Pocket Letter from Tammi.
She included this rubber bracelet (which I'm wearing today).  I think it should say "I'm not Irish, but Kiss Me anyways" in my case.

Tammi included lots of green goodies for me to play with.  Thank you Tammi!

Last but not least, a shamrock banner given to me by my friend Arleen to bring me some luck!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

Beca said…
Well you picked up that dish just in time for St Patricks day. Maybe a little Irish luck. :)
xx Beca
Conniecrafter said…
cute and fun Irish items, the banner is cute with minnie and mickey
Boopnut said…
Fun! I love that little dish! Hope I will be lucky enough to meet you soon!
Deb

Popular Posts