Scripture Cookies

I most certainly hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and you're now in the spirit of Christmas!

A year ago I joined the Catholic Daughters of the Americas. Our local chapter is called Court Madonna and I am really happy I did.  We are a group of women from three different parishes who are deeply spiritual, and we share our faith and the love of God.

I was asked if I could be their Program Coordinator for the 2016-17 year, and I happily agreed.  Our goal for this year is to bring more spirituality to our monthly meetings.  So that in mind, I planned a monthly activity where we would take home a little something to remind us to stay focus on our goal.
For the month of October, each lady received a favor called Scripture Cookies.   The activity involves in looking up the scriptures given to find the missing ingredients to make this recipe.

The ladies were so surprised to find the favor on their seat as they came into the Hall.  They were very appreciative and really loved the gift and the activity!

I used Pumpkin Seed Crafts' idea!

Thankful
Grateful
Blessed

Comments

vivian said…
Ive seen this before! I didnt try it, but someone had this.. maybe my daughter in law? anyways that is a perfect way to get someone to look things up in the bible! so, did you make the cookies? how were they?
have a great week Oliva!
xoxo
vivian
Conniecrafter said…
very cute idea, you will be great at this position

Popular Posts