Meet Ms. Audrey

Merry Christmas!

Happy to introduce Ms. Audrey this Christmas!

Ms. Audrey is wearing my beautiful handmade Christmas apron, a gift made especially for me, and my "Wilma Flintsone pearls".


I even added a Christmas pin to her, so she would be more festive.
I am thinking she will be a fixture in our dining room for a bit longer.  I already have a winter theme planned for her.

Ms. Audrey, nameless until this Christmas, was in our bedroom wearing my simple wedding dress for a couple of years now.  I decided to put her in our dining room since our kitchen is so small and no room for her.  That way, I was able to dress her up in my pretty apron. 

Today I plan on putting away Christmas decorations away, but leave the tree up; and add some winter decorations.
Oh!  I forgot I must finish my loads of dirty laundry today, too!

Comments

Ms. Audrey looks quite lovely. A friend made me an apron years ago but I never wear them. Guess I should since she went to the trouble of making it and I don't have an Audrey to wear it. ;)

Popular Posts