Christmas Stitching

This Christmas cross stitch project was a real joy to stitch!

I am so happy to have it completely done before Christmas...yeah!

This is a Hands On Design collaboration with Priscilla from Stitching With The Housewives.  You can find the chart in the Just Cross Stitch Magazine, December 2016.  I Rit dyed 14 count Aida in black to get the chalkboard effect on the fabric, and I Priscilla-fied it!

Lately, cross stitching for me has become a great way to combat stress/depression.  This art work is easy and very portable to work with.  I have discovered that cross stitching is a whole new world now a days, compared to when I first started stitching eons ago.

Stay safe and

Be Merry & Bright!


Comments

Connie said…
It is beautiful and I love that it's on a brown background . . . so ginger bready :)
Your work is very sweet,congratulations, Merry Christmas- anna

Popular Posts