Birdie Babes Christmas Craft Day

Yesterday, my Birdie Babes (golf group) and I gathered for our second annual Christmas Craft Day, and we had a ball!

Jan, our very talented and crafty teacher, planned for us to make this beautiful Pinterest inspired Christmas Decoration.

Here we are proudly showing off our very own unique creations!  Crafty Jan is standing second from left to right.  Sue (in shorts), "our hostess with the mostess" opened her back patio for us to get together and enjoyed a wonderful time together.

This was a much needed get together for all of us.  So thankful and blessed to have a very supportive group of  Ladies.

It sure has been a while since I last visited my poor abandoned blog!

This pandemic has sure affected me in so many ways; and I know I am not the only one feeling it's negative effects.

I have finally gotten myself out of this virus' funk mood (actually working hard at it) and taking one day at a time & making the most of it!!!

Praying that all of you are staying safe and focusing on staying positive.

God Bless!

Comments

It's good you were able to get together with friends for some holiday crafting. I haven't gathered with a group since mid-February and have only seen two friends in all these months, on separate occasions. :( Really hope 2021 is better for us all.
Oliva Ohlson said…
I hope so, too Tammy. I’m feeling much better now. Human contact is very much needed.

Popular Posts