Today is the start of another gorgeous beautiful day here for us in AZ!  A high of 75 degrees is the forecast for today Friday!

I had not made tags in a long time, and it reminded me how much fun they are to make!  I made the following 3 tags for a swap.  We could create any theme for our tags.
 I wanted to make mine shabby for my swap partner Andrea in England.  I used Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection designer paper for all 3 tags.
 I went through my collection of ephemera to add decorative touches to each tag.
It also gave me a chance to use my stamps on the tags.
I gathered all of the ephemera first (stickers, lace, ribbon, flowers, chipboard, stick pins, etc...) to embellished the tags.  I'm amazed at the end result of the tags as to how all of the supplies go so well together.

Today I start a new adventure!
I have joined a Ladies 9-Hole golf group.
I have never ever played out in the course...hehehe!!!!  The Ladies tell me not to worry!  These Ladies are so nice!  We meet every Tuesday at 1:00 pm to play; but today I'm going to the Club for a lesson...my first!  So excited!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!
  

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Pretty tags :) Good for you to try something new!
"FORE"...
warmly,
deb
vivian said…
pretty tags Oliva! my favorite is the Happiness always one. I havent made a tag in years! always fun to make little pieces of art isnt it?
have a great weekend.
xoxo
vivian
Kim said…
What lovely ephemera you have there. Your tags are so pretty with all the delightful 'bits' added to them. Andrea is going to swoon when she sees these pretties. What fun to be part of a ladies' golf group. Happy golfing!
Conniecrafter said…
Oh my your tags are just Gorgeous, she is going to truly love them, each one has such lovely flowers to embellish them. I have never done any golfing other than put put coarse, LOL! Hope you have a great time!
Dee said…
Oh your tags are all so pretty... :)

Popular Posts