Patchy Card

Sideways View
While visiting Kath's Blog, I came across a challenge she did for Daring Cardmakers . The challenge is to create a patchwork card by using scraps of paper. I have been dying to create this kind of card, and what a great way to use up all of those little pieces of paper that I keep saving just in case...
I've had the square cutout pieces of paper since who knows when! The stamp was given to me by my friend Jackie. Jackie is very good at cleaning out her stamping room several times a year. She is one of those rare kind of people who have no qualms at letting go of things, which is a great thing for me!!!
Along with this challenge I did 365 Cards week Day3 challenge: Button-Bow-Ribbon
Front View

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW,WOW, this is sooooo pretty, the patch work is so effective,
really well done,
the colours are stunning together..
Hugs Angel
Poppy said…
wow love the papers, gorgeous card.
poppy
Anonymous said…
WOW, a beautiful patchwork card - love the dragonfly! :)

Vanessa.
Pam said…
I looooooooove that dragonfly and the way you combined challenges - great job!
Mandy said…
Lovely card! I love the patchwork on it!
- Mandy
marley said…
i absolutely love this card! what a great idea! and the dragonfly is just perfect on it!
Ann said…
WoWzA!!!!! Love, love, love this card! The patchwork squares and dragonfly are gorgeous!
Sue said…
wow what a striking card, gorgeous colours, luv it, sue.x

Popular Posts