I signed up for this FATHER'S DAY 6x6 grilling recipe swap over at SCS. I thought it would be fun to do an A-Z 6x6 Recipe Book and give it as a gift.
The requirements for this swap:
- 6x6 minimum of 2 layers quality cardstock~I used Bazill 12x12 Textured Cardstock "Hollywood"; it has the texture of lemon skin; SU! Blue & White cardstock, Designer Paper
- Minimum of 2 embellishments, more always welcome~Pastel Buttercream Jute twine by All My Memories Goodies; I made the lemon embellishments using SU! Tart & Tangy lemon stamped in SU! Summer Sun ink, which I then glazed with Clear Dimensional Magic to give it shiny wet look; when dried I handcut each lemon and mounted one slice on foam dots for a 3D effect; as a background theme, I stamped lemons all over the recipe and background
- Your designated letter stamped or somewhere on the recipe card~L~ I used my Big Sister's, Pat Honc, reveal gift: Daisy Hill clear ABC stamps; I stamped the L in SU! Glorious Green ink; I also used SU! Totally Tabs stamp set
- Anything that can be done on the grill!!!!!~Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken
- Please sign your recipe so we know who to thank for the great recipe~Marzipan
One done, 27 to go!!!