Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I really didn't think I was going to be able to make at least one card today. This is my last card for tonight.
  1. Sketch Saturday : Sketch #41
  2. Spoon Full of Sugar: #41 Torn Edges technique
  3. Color Throwdown: #32~Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Regal Rose
  4. Arty Girlz: #74 Butterflies

I had a horribly long busy & crazy week at work, and didn't get to stamp all week long. I do believe I went through withdrawals!

SU! Garden Whimsy stamp set, Pretty in Pink & Ruby Red ink stamp pad, sticker rhinestones, ribbon, brads, paper & silk flowers, SU CS, DP, foam dots

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the pretty colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand the withdrawals!! I can't believe you combined 4 challenges! That's a true accomplishment! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliva, you made a real winner here! And four challenges--you go, girl! I love the DP you have used! Thanks again for playing.
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card

    Thanks for joining in with the Art Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! such a beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us this week on sketch saturday.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really beautiful! love all the details, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO