Fab Pink

I picked pink. This challenge was hard working with non-traditional colors! When I think of Christmas, red & green come to my mind right away. This challenge really let me think outside the box, and I actually am pleased with the result!
The sketch is from Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #50, which I had been wanting to use for the longest time. I cuttlebugged the light pink background with the Snowflake CB embossing folder, which disappears with the green cardstock layer, but I wanted to give the card some texture. I stamped the leaf image from SU! Peaceful Wishes stamp set on the green background to give the appearance that ornaments are hanging from the Christmas tree. I used Glorious Green & Positively Pink SU! Markers to color the Christmas ornament stamp image, which I then "huffed & puffed" before stamping on paper. To add a little extra on the ornament, I added Diamond Glaze to each tiny swirl and then sprinkle Denami Design Lemon Sorbet Sparklets.
Michael's Christmas Ornament & Merry Christmas stamps

Comments

Ann said…
Such fun sparkle! So festive and perfect for a Christmas card!
Poppy said…
love the colours.
poppy

Popular Posts