Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Secret...

I used Beate's sketch challenge WSC96 to create this card. I love the soft colors I used. Believe it or not the bow/ribbon matches exactly as the green CS, but in the picture it looks like a total different color...hmmm?
One thing that I've been doing lately is embellishing the inside of the card...I'll show you on the next posts so you see what I'm talking about.
SU! CS, Mellow Moss & Cameo Coral ink, pearl stickers, ribbon, corner punch, circle punch

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty color combo, and I like that corner punch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!!! I love the color combo...one of my favorites!!!

    I am looking forward to following your blog and learning more about your artistic process!!!

    Enjoy!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE the cloche with the scalloped plate. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oliva

    fantastic card, the colours are gorgeous the ribbon looks fab.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love all these colors. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ·´´♥`“:.ﻶჱﻶﻉ.:“´♥``·
    Olá!
    Que blog lindo!
    Muito fofo!
    Parabéns!!
    Estou acompanhando voce.
    Abraços
    ·´´♥`“:.ﻶჱﻶﻉ.:“´♥``·
    Hello!
    What beautiful blog!
    Very cute!
    Congratulations!
    I am following you.
    Hugs
    ·´´♥`“:.ﻶჱﻶﻉ.:“´♥``·

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the autumn cloches, best to you
    kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO