Wish Upon a Starfish...

This week's featured stamper at SCS is Lori aka LMcAree. I chose this card as my inspiration. Lori's card's simplicity caught my eye. I like the way she used score lines to add dimension to her card, and the magenta color that stands out.
As an ode to summer, I changed the color scheme that to me defines summer:
yellow=summer sunshine
green=summer grass
turquoise=sea/ocean/beach

Unfortunately, Labor Day doesn't end our summer in the Valley...not for another 2 months...but we'll have cooler evenings...
Scor-Pal, SU! CS, SU! Tempting Turquoise stamp pad, SU! Seaside & Small Script stamp sets, bangle bling beads

Comments

Gabriela said…
Oliva, what a darling summery card. And look at you go with the Scor-Pal! Love your colors.
Chany said…
Oliva, me parecen muy hermosos tus trabajo, se nota que tienes una bella vida interior, con Cariño Chany de Argetina.-

Popular Posts