Away From Home

We are home from a 2-week stay in Golden Valley, MN. This trip was more of a business trip than a vacation for us. My husband and his brother wrapped up their Dad's probate, and other inheritance business issues.
While Hubby was busy taking care of this, I did managed to rest and enjoy schedule-free days: slept late, stayed up late, walked around the city lakes, enjoyed my coffee, and a week of perfect autumn weather! Sigh...
The following are a couple of fun things I got to do...
Jan (DH's sister-in-law) and I enjoying a Bloody Mary at Bubba Gump's at Mall of America! Yum yum!!!
Mall of America was having a scrapbooking event hosted by Archiver's. Needless to say I did some damage to my pocketbook...lot's of great ideas and great sales!
Enjoying some peace and quiet at a nearby nature preserve...
Here we are the happy couples: left to right: Chip & Jan, Tom & Oliva
We met Chip & Jan at Stella's Fish Cafe for lunch...delicious food!
It was a cold and rainy day, but we had a good time seeing Chip & Jan before flying back home...and I just had to have a picture taken of us in front of this joyous woman!

Comments

Popular Posts