Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doors of Welcome

Autumn Doors of Welcome!
Karen at Some Some Days are Diamonds is hosting the first of three in the series of Doors of Welcome. Thanks Karen what a great way to meet fall!
Welcome Fall!
A welcome home pumpkin patch plaque given to me by my friend Bev Parcels several years ago.
I stopped by Home Depot right after work today to pick up some mums for our planters. I was a little disappointed to find out they didn't have any blooming mums. They're in the cusp to bloom any day now...
Pumpkin and gourds...
I'm glad I didn't take a closeup pic of this fall wreath, because it is a little weathered...our sun here beats the color out of it fast!
Our weekend coffee sipping and catching up spot...
These is what my neighbors see...
It was a high 95+ degrees when I got home...the beginning of the sunset...

7 comments:

  1. Can you believe how hot it is getting again! My wreath is a little washed out too...what can ya do? Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It is getting hot again here in So Cal too! UGH! But hopefully it is just for a few days!
    Everything looks fun and festive. I 'm so glad you could join us!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Karen @ Some Days Are Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fall porch...very cozy and welcoming indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wrought iron plant stand--it all looks pretty and "fall-ish", even if it is still hot there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia,Love all your fall... It is all so pretty..
    xoxo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your porch and Halloween decor! Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO