Easter Egg Carton Swap I

I participated in Cassandra's Egg Carton Swap!  We each were assigned to swap with two other ladies and they were wonderful!!! 
Today I am going to feature what I received from Alisa
Alisa beautifully wrapped my treat in sewing pattern paper and blue tulle.

Adorably decoupaged with this vintagey Easter bunny paper and trimmed with gingham ribbon.  Love the flower!

Look at all of the treasures!!!



Amongst all of the beautiful gifts, I found this most adorable kitty kat pin cushion with handmade pins!!!

Every precious little thing is greatly appreciated Alisa!
Thank you Cassandra for hosting a great swap and can't wait for the next one.

Thank you for stopping by~

Comments

JoAnne said…
What a lovely swap!
Fantastic Swap Idea! And The Presentation & Packing Is Sweet! Hugs,Tee

Popular Posts