Monthly Themed Swap

I received this beautiful springy ATC from Marianne...all the way from Denmark!  I love how she layered different pieces of paper to create an image.  I love to learn from others. 
Thank you Marianne for this beautiful ATC and all of the extra goodies!!!

I joined a Monthly Themed ATC Swap group over at Flickr.  For my first participating swap with this group, the theme was Spring.  This swap group works a little different than the other swap groups I have participated in.  All participating swappers will take a turn hosting a swap and naming the theme for that month.

This is my Spring ATC which I sent to Esmeralda.
In this swap we send our card to the person below our name on the list.  Eventually, I will send Marianne one of my own.

Thank you for stopping by~

Comments

Popular Posts