Table Top Tuesday

Leftover Easter Decor



These are actual quail eggs.  Hubby and I found them last spring in our firewood basket out in our back patio.  We left them untouched in hopes mama quail would come back, but she never came back.
I washed them and have displayed them in this glass dish.  Hubby had forgotten all about them and he thought these eggs were actually candy!

Of course for Easter you must have jelly beans!  Hubby hasn't stopped eating them.

I purposely left the Easter touches on account of hosting our monthly neighbors' get together.

We all bring an appetizer to share, so I set the dining room table for our guests to place their dishes.

Here's my favorite cake plate holding my yearly Easter eggs!
Make sure you stop at Marty's and visit more awesome bloggers participating in Table Top Tuesday!

Thank you for stopping by~

Comments

Love the decorations,especially those Quail eggs.
Hugs
Oh Oliva, everything looks so pretty. I love your quail eggs, how pretty, and of course the candy eggs are fabulous, I would eat them all too. Great tablescape for your get together with the neighbors, sounds like such a fun time. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty
Oh wow, those quail eggs are amazing!

It's nice to leave the Easter decor up for a bit. It's so cheery and colorful after winter!

~Holly
Love the jelly beans in the tea cup!!
chris
Jane said…
How pretty! Love your Easter decorations! Finally posted the "Celebrate Spring" ATCs, and was SO happy to receive one of your beauties! It was a fun swap for sure!

Popular Posts