Our Furry Friends ATC

I received this most adorable ATC from Wendy.  We both participated in Blissful ATC Swap for the month of June and the theme was Our Furry Friends.  That puppy reminds me so much of our beloved Dreyfuss which we still miss so much.
Wendy did such a wonderful job with her ATC and it brought me wonderful times with our doggy. 

Thank you so much for the generous and amazing goodies!  I will definitely put them to good use.
I especially love the very delicate lace doily.
Thank you for stopping by~
Oliva

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oliva, such a wonderful ATC and goodies you received from Wendy!
So you'll be in my next of the woods this weekend? I'm working on finding out of any fun sales going on.... will let you know! BTW, will you be anywhere near the Excelsior/Minnetonka area?

Popular Posts