Table Top Tuesday

I had a couple of days off from work and finally had a chance to clean out one of the garage's storage closet.  Even though it started out as a chore, it turned out to be fun.  I came across some of my collection of Americana that I love and have been stored too long.

I decided to arrange a little vignette atop of one of our very overloaded bookcases.  I found the Uncle Sam nutcracker a few year's back at Pier 1.  The saltboxes' rooftops are removable and can be used to store "treasures". 

On my next break from work I'll clean another garage closet and see what I re-discover!
Please stop by Marty's Table Top Tuesday and visit her and others' creative tabletops.

Thank you for stopping by~
Oliva

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oliva, your Americana vignette is wonderful! Isn't it fun to "discover" things in our own homes, closets, etc.? Can't wait to see what else you find :)

Popular Posts