Partner's Choice Matchbox Swap

I received this beautiful matchbox from Jean.  It is so lovely and pristine.  I just love the huge silk bow! 
We both participated in Vintage Dragonfly's matchbox swap.  For this swap we were to list our likes and favorites, and then our assigned partner was to create a matchbox to represent our loves.  Jean really captured it all!


I honestly did not open my box until 2 days later to discover all of the lovelies!


She included this tiny sweet matchbox with a special gift inside...
  
Jean made this beautiful bracelet and earrings set.  Just perfect for summer! I tried several times to rotate this picture to no avail...

Isn't this teeny tiny glass jar beautiful! 
Thank you so much Jean for making me feel so special!

Thank you for stopping by~
Oliva

Comments

Popular Posts