Crochet Dishcloths

When I first arrived in Minneapolis at the end of April, it was very cold and snowy!  My plans upon arriving here, was to start working in our flower garden, but Mother Nature had other plans. 
So to keep me busy, I started to crochet something that was easy and a quick project.  My sister-in-law is an avid knitter, and knew she would probably have tons of leftover yarn she could spare.  She went through her stash and brought me several different colors of cotton thread.
These are a few of the different dishcloth patterns I made. 
 
Flower Power Dishcloths

I don't remember the name of this pattern... :-(


This dishcloth was so easy and fast to make.  The pattern didn't have a name.
 
Single Crochet 8 Point Round Dishcloth.

My sister Veronica is in the process of buying her very own house, and has already placed an order of dishcloths.  She plans to decorate her kitchen in red.  So off to the yarn store I go...



Comments

Popular Posts