Bunnies

I am so happy that spring has made its way to us in Arizona!!!
Sunny, cool and bright beautiful days!  Windows and doors open to let the cool spring breeze (along with allergies) in and freshen up the house.
 This year I decided to make a little bunny vignette on our dining room hutch.
 
 Over the years I have received and collected some of these adorable bunnies.
 This cute bunny was a gift from my sister to me several Easters ago.  I love its upturned nose and big smile!

 This little bunny dish is my latest precious addition to my tiny bunny collection.

 This ATC is not bunny related, but I thought it looks great hanging from one of the hutch lamps.
 I also added this gorgeous tag to the other lamp.
I just love how spring makes me feel ~ happy!
 
Share Your Cup Thursday ~ Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your bunny vignette! I especially like the pink bunny and that little dish. Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com
History & Home link party, Tue-Fri, weekly

Popular Posts