Knitted Dishcloth #10

For some reason I thought I had backup dishcloths...but I was absolutely wrong!
It was time to start knitting dishcloths again...
 Perfect timing...
as I was cleaning out and organizing my garage, I ran across my dishcloth pattern book.  I knew I had this book!  Thank goodness I'm not loosing it!!!
 I decided to knit Stacked Barrels dishcloth...one of 16 dishcloth patterns.
  I've had this pattern book for years!
And this new acquired Longaberger basket is the perfect work in progress (WIP) carrier I like to play with!!!
I absolutely love love love my Longaberger baskets!
Here's the pattern.
 
I love having dishcloths in my kitchen.  Once you're done using them, rinse thoroughly and hang to dry.  I hang them on the oven door's handle.  I also put them on the top rack of the dishwasher to sanitize them, but I always like to have plenty of dishcloths on hand to use daily or as needed.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts