My Valentine

Valentine's Day is always such a fun and sweet holiday!!!  
Especially when you participate in a Valentine Swap!  Viv out on a Whim hosted such a delightful swap, and my swap partner happens to be Courtney all the way from Maine!  Courtney doesn't have a blog, but I'm hoping that after this swap experience she might start one.
 Courtney absolutely outdid herself!!!
 I received this gorgeous Valentine box filled to the brim from Courtney!!!
I found this stunning heart embellished ornament!!!
 I love the way she lovingly wrapped all of my gifts with lots of  tissue!  I was totally speechless!  All I could say over and over again was, "ooh, aah, & wow" as I was unwrapping! 
 Scented soap, Valentine emery board, CD, book, magazine, starfish, ...
 candles, cupcake cups, nail polish, Chili Chocolate..spicy hot but good,  nourishing massage cream, a tiny glass angel, ...  
and my favorite flower scented candle ~ Pink Peony!
 A book inspired by the ever elegant and lovely Audrey Hepburn, and...
 the perfect romantic Valentine CD by Pink Martini!  I can't stop listening to it, and have added Pink Martini to my Pandora playlist!
A beautiful Valentine card with a sweet message and my very own monogrammed flag!
Thank you so much Courtney for the amazing and fabulous Valentine gifts!  You outdid yourself...went above and beyond!!!
This was a true Girly Girl gift that every woman would love to receive!
Thank you!

Thank you Viv for this great swap experience!

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
That was a great swap! WOW, you have lots of fun goodies! Girly-girl for sure!
Happy Valentine's Day.
warmly,
deb
vivian said…
WOW!! Courtney really spoiled you. I want to read that book.. I wonder if I can get it on my nook. I shall look. Im really glad you guys joined in the swap.
xoxo
vivian

Popular Posts