Things are getting better day by day and feeling much better! :-)
- I had an IBS flare up due to all of the recent stress I let myself in. I got it under control, and feel so much better!!!
- Our Church's Bazaar and Bake Sale was a great success!!! I helped out at the Christmas Table for two days, and boy was I tired, but it felt so good to feel useful and have a purpose in life.
- I baked the most delicious heavy duty pound cake for the Church's Bake Sale! I will share recipe and picture in another post.
- Mom and I attended the Peoria Community Center Halloween Bash Party and wore the cutest little witches' hatbands.
- The tile has been delivered and tiling of living/dining rooms is scheduled for next Wednesday, November 11th!!! Maybe we can host Thanksgiving dinner here!
- Oh...and I'm so behind schedule (swaps, visiting friends' blogs, life in general ...) so today I start the first day of my life all over again!
I better post this Fall Pocket Letter before the Christmas season begins!
I made this Fall Pocket Letter for Julie.
I used the front cover page of our Community Center Fall flyer to create Julie's PL. I cut out some clip art, sunflower picture and Fall 2015 from the same flyer.
This is the back of the Fall PL!