Beach Pocket Letter for Julie

This is the Beach Pocket Letter I made for my swap partner Julie.
I crochet the seahorse in the center pocket.  I completely forgot to take a closer picture of it.  It was actually very easy to make.
On the bottom middle pocket, I glued a tiny seashell that came all the way from St. Petersburg, FL.

This is the back of  the PL with the added goodies.  I included some crochet embellishments and altered paper clips.

I added a little extra tag pocket with more goodies, and...
I made this tiny little notebook.  Inside I wrote down a recipe for a really delicious and refreshing summer cocktail~Cape Cod~my favorite!  I also added a little note as to where the seashells came from.
Off it went all the way to Maryland!

Comments

Boopnut said…
Oh I love that! So nice to see the shells and blue greens. How do you get your pictures not to glare in the pockets?
Deb
Oliva Ohlson said…
Thank you!
I don't use the flash on the camera and no lights in the room. I take pic in a room with natural lighting. I hope this helps.

Popular Posts