Me ... Today

Things I get myself into!!!!

Today I will be part of our Women's Guild annual Fashion Show (Church).  I get to model and also perform.
I will be modeling two outfits, and for the very first time in my life, I will be part of a little performance up on stage!!!

Yikes...I'm a lot nervous and scared.
I hope I don't forget my cue.  Our song is "Calendar Girl" and I'm the month of August:
When you're on the beach / you steal the show {summer}

I will be lip syncing since I can't carry a tune.  I just hope I will work it and make it look fabulous like the girl in this picture!!!  Other than this girl's hat and the Chihuahua, I have nothing in common with her. 😒

Wish me luck!

via Facebook

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
That is so cool! You will do great and can't wait to see photos!!!
deb
Conniecrafter said…
sounds like fun, bet you had a great time

Popular Posts