Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Me ... Today

Things I get myself into!!!!

Today I will be part of our Women's Guild annual Fashion Show (Church).  I get to model and also perform.
I will be modeling two outfits, and for the very first time in my life, I will be part of a little performance up on stage!!!

Yikes...I'm a lot nervous and scared.
I hope I don't forget my cue.  Our song is "Calendar Girl" and I'm the month of August:
When you're on the beach / you steal the show {summer}

I will be lip syncing since I can't carry a tune.  I just hope I will work it and make it look fabulous like the girl in this picture!!!  Other than this girl's hat and the Chihuahua, I have nothing in common with her. 😒

Wish me luck!

via Facebook

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! You will do great and can't wait to see photos!!!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun, bet you had a great time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking the time to leave me a comment! Your comments are so very much appreciated! XOXO