Tea & Cookies

Happy Friday!
I want to share a really delicious and easy cookie recipe to make for anytime of the year; but I usually only make them around Christmas.
I meant to post this sometime in December, so now I'm trying to catch up...😀

For Christmas I hosted a cookie exchange at my house, and I made these delicious Almond Crescents to share.

I've been making this recipe for many many years!  I think I was like 21-22 years old and when I found this recipe in a magazine promoting California Almonds.


This is my recipe book since then.  Only very special and really good recipes make it into this book.

When I first started making these cookies, I used to grind my own almonds, and sometimes even had to shelled them...it was a pain.
Luckily for me I had a very good contact in California, my cousin, who would sent me several pounds of fresh almonds.
Now with the convenience of TJ's Just Almond Meal, baking these cookies is a cinch!

Oh...and they go great with this tea!
Enjoy!

Better to be
late,
 than to arrive
ugly!
~LOL 😃

Comments

Popular Posts