Easter Basket Baby Blanket

 It has been a long while since I last crochet a baby blanket; and finally had the opportunity to make one.
It measures approximately 35" x 35", and I used the corner-to-corner crochet stitch.  The name of the yarn color is called Easter Basket (sorry...I forgot the brand name).  It took me about a week and half to complete it.  I worked on it while watching TV, and the weather really helped too.  Here in MN the weather has been perfect, so I did not get hot while working with the yarn.

 I created a border as I went along...no pattern again, just what my "pea-brain" thought of and worked.
As far as I know there are no babies in the near future in my family or friends' families, so...I am planning on donating it to our Church's gift shop for our upcoming Christmas Bazaar.

Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.
~Mother Teresa

Comments

Popular Posts