Preparing for Christmas: Poms Poms & Bling

Styrofoam Mini Pom Poms and Blingy Christmas Ornaments for 2017
While cleaning and organizing my Christmas craft bin from last year, I found extra small styrofoam balls, mini pom poms, beads, rhinestones, and other odds & ends.
Not wasting a second I started working on some Christmas ornaments using these supplies and more.

These were a cinch to make.
I used glue and small straight pins to secure the pom poms to the styrofoam balls.  Right before I added the last 2-3 pom poms, I would secure the ribbon or string to the empty space.  Then I would go back and fill in the empty space with remaining pom poms.  Lastly I would add the ribbon and I was done.

 These type of bling ornaments were a little more time consuming due to the fact that the pearls and rhinestones took time for the glue to dry.  I would work on a small section at a time and let the area dry and adhere.  While drying, I would work on the above pom pom ornaments.
I donated several to our Church's Gift shop, and I also taught the Guild's craft group how to make them for our upcoming Christmas Bazaar.

I craft so hard, I sweat GLITTER!

Comments

Debbie Harris said…
Well if those aren't the cutest!!

Have a happy rest of your day~~
Oliva Ohlson said…
Thank you Debbie! Talk about fun and easy!!!

Popular Posts