Ready for Halloween

Just a little bit of Halloween and fall decorating at our MN Summer Home...
Jack-o-Lanterns to greet our trick-or-treaters...

 Real pumpkins get to stay indoors so that hungry squirrels don't eat them (or carved them up like they did last year)...

  I found a new place to hang my late mother-in-law's wreath with real Indian corn...

I found this vintage Halloween Witch banner several years ago at a thrift store; and finally had a chance to display it...

 Isn't he so cute?  It reminds me of Felix the Cat.
A hostess gift presented to me this year by Cousin Laura and her Hubby Jeff...

This year's Whooo book page project...

 A few pumpkins here and there on the China Hutch...


 Book Page Jack-o-Lantern...

...and a colorful autumn wreath.

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
You have some great Autumn decorations, especially love the crocheted pumpkins!

Popular Posts