Whooo's there...?

Life has unexpected ways to to put a big HALT on daily go-lucky normal expected routines & slapped you in the face with BOLD reality.  
So I had no choice but to deal with it...more about that for a later post...

Happy News!
I finally had the time to enjoy what I like doing and spending time on -- CRAFTING!!!  Gotta keep my fingers and mind busy...
I made this Book Project to create this absolutely stinking cute fall craft.
I got the idea from Four Corners Design, and put a twist to mine and turned it into a fallish diorama-like display.

 
I took an old book and folded all of the pages in half, and used some window decorations from Dollar Tree (I had been saving from 2-3 years ago and never used).

I tucked the window cling decorations and fallish leaves here and there to complete my pretty cute owl display.
The book was free and it's part of my Hubbie's encyclopedia childhood collection.  I didn't use any glue to adhere the decorations and leaves; which makes it very versatile to change according to seasons or holidays.
In a later post I'll show you another way to use this type of folded books.

If God is for us,
Whooo
can be against us?

Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh Oliva, that is just the cutest! Thinking of you, dear one. Hugs!
Olivia, it is absolutely darling!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Popular Posts