Christmas Bachman's Ideas House Tour, Part II

Today I will show you some pictures I took from our tour of the Bachman's Holiday Ideas House.
The fireplace in the dining room was stunning!!!

This part of the house was turned into a bar area which is adjacent to the dining/living area.  I thought this is such a great idea; that way no one ends up in the kitchen.

The dining room tablescape was perfection.

The kitchen was so adorable and so full of whimsy...
The JOY & NOEL wood signs have inspired me to make my own!

Here's the tiny mud room right next to the WC.
Tiny closet but functional...
The downstairs WC.
Even though it's so tiny, I love how the big mirror/vintage metal screen and garlands makes it look so grand!

...and one of my favorite Christmas stocking display...and upcyled old sled!!!
This place never disappoints!!!

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Beautiful, I love the Fireplace, and the bar area!!

Popular Posts