Accomplished A Major Favor Gift for Family

I did it!!!
There were actually 19 magazine folded Christmas Trees for everyone in the Ohlson family...including 4 pets...not all trees are in this picture though.
Toppers for trees are from Michaels & Dollar Tree and one vintage star that belonged to my in-laws.  I ended up gluing all trees to a glass candle holder from Dollar Tree.  As a final touch I sprayed each tree with Krylon glittered spray.
The Glittered Book Page Wreath was won by Hubbie's oldest niece.
All of the work was absolutely worth it!

Now when I get back to AZ, I have to make several more for my family.
Family
is the best part of
Christmas.

Comments

baili said…
Heartiest congratulations for this great achievement my friend!

these trees look awesome ,your love for family showers through you art and words dear
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
They are a lovely gift and you did a great job on them!
deb
Conniecrafter said…
wow that is a lot of work, neat idea with the sparkle spray

Popular Posts