Denim & Lace Flower

Last summer I attempted to learn how to make a flower using fabric and lace.
This was my first attempt:
 I did a lot of Pinterest inspiration research and read/watch lots of tutorials; and this is what I ended up with.  I'm happy with my first attempt, but I would like to practice more and hopefully I'll end up with a variety of different flowers. 

 I turned my flower into a brooch and currently making this simple denim tote prettier.
I'm spending today going through my sewing stash and hopefully by the end I'll have a variety of flowers to use in my altered projects.

My other goal for this week is to make a few Valentine cards to mail out to very special people💝, and one to my Sweetheart!

Whatever is GOOD for your SOUL,
DO THAT.

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
I love those layered fabric and lace flowers! Yes I need to get started on Valentines too!

Popular Posts