Embroidery Hoop Wreath Inspiration

 Last week I was so inspired to make a very simple wreath using an embroidery hoop.  Ann from On Sutton Place shared a post on how to make a very easy floral embroidery hoop wreath.

 I've had this 14" embroidery hoop forever and had been wanting to make a wreath using it.  It's not the size Ann uses to make hers.  My goal for this year is to use what I already have on hand.
I did a little more rummaging through my craft supply, and found the silk flowers and greenery (both from Michaels).  The ribbon is from Stampin' Up! that I've had for several years now; and...

...I knew I wanted to hang it from our living room wall mirror.
I love it's simplicity and lightness, and it's perfect for this time of year...I think!
The silk flowers and ribbon are tied onto the embroidery hoop, and can be easily removed.  That way I can decorate wreath according to holidays and seasons.

A little update on my shoulder injury:  I have good days and bad days!
So on the good days I tend to take advantage of it and make the most of the day!  

Focus on the GOOD!

Comments

Popular Posts